
Praise be to God for allowing us to have support from other fellow believers. I have been blessed with a bunch of Godly women in my life. When I was going through college I lived in many different apartments with different roommates, it wasn't until my junior year that I moved into the Sherwood House. We all call it that because it was on Sherwood St. It was a house with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, dining room, living room, garage, kitchen...the usual. It was the best times of my life. I lived with four other girls and we had a blast. It was a Godly house. We held bible studies, church get togethers, bridal showers, graduation parties....you name it, we had it. We all became the best of friends and still to this day we are close...very close. Almost all of us meet each week for a bible study, all but one. She lives in Hawaii, so it's a bit hard for her to make it every Wednesday. These girls have done so much for me and I truly love each one of them. We are all different but have one very common and important denominator...the love for Christ.
Praise God for these women and for all the others that will come in my life and yours. Thank you Lord for my favorite roommates and best friends of all time, Sara, Kate, and Jessica!
No comments:
Post a Comment