HI everyone, I have had a very busy August and it has been a little difficult to keep up around the blog world. So here I am, updating you on this past month. First, one of my dearest and best friends Sara got married on August 15. She got married at Pala Mesa which is a resort in Fallbrook which is about thirty minutes outside of San Diego. I was one of her bridesmaids, so I really got to share in her special day. It was a gorgeous wedding, just beautiful. There were waterfalls, big trees, rocks..lots of nature. I just adored it. Here are some pictures of her Bachlorette party we threw for her the week of her wedding. We went to Glen Ivy all day, Tu Tu Tango for dinner, then back to my house for a wrap-up party with gifts and fun games. She had a great time.
My camera died just before the wedding was going to start, so I do not have any pictures of the actual wedding. You can find those on Michael Kitada's website, He was her photographer. I highly recommend him for any weddings or special events you may have. He is soooo great!http://www.michaelkitada.com/
Here are some of my armature pictures for the day and for her bach party.

We are at my house getting ready for the fun night at Tu Tu tango!
We decked her out in bride material so she can walk through the block and everyone will know who the bride is. Kate was putting a SEXY glitter sticker on her arm for the night!
Here is the beautiful bride all ready for her night out!
These are her two maids of honor that she has grown up dancing with. They are both Cristina, so we call the one on the left Tina. Tina just got married 3 weeks before Sara!
Here are three other of her bridal party. Kristie is missing. Sara, Kate, Jessica, and I were all roommates in college and have remained the best of friends. We do a Wednesday night bible study together and hang out as often as we can. All of our husband hang too!!!
Just a few of her gifts. Others I will not show you!
No comments:
Post a Comment