So I was trying to think of fun ways to display my bows instead of laying them flat on a table. I think so one told me to do this but I really can't remember where I got this idea, but I made a hair bow stand. It was so easy and so much fun. I am really happy with how it turned out.
I wanted to share my craft for today, that took about 15 minutes to complete and cost me... $4.17. I am going to set it up in a recipe stand on the table for all visitor to see. Thanks for reading my blog, I really enjoy having one.

Here is also a little taste of the bows I have made for this event. I am not even close to finishing, and I hope that I can find the time to get all the bows ready! There are flower clips, regular bows, bendy clip bows, and alligator clip bows....I'm excited!
2 comments:
That is really cute!
Nicole that is super cute and a great idea. It really makes the bows stand out! Great job. I wanted to go to your show but I will be at women's retreat that weekend. Don't forget to tell us how it goes!
Post a Comment