Monday, November 24, 2008

100TH POST- Revealing the Winner and Do I Have Too?


I have a lot to post about today, which can be rare for me.









First this is my 100th post...woo hoo, celebrate!


Second, I have chosen a winner at random for my big bow giveaway!





So I put all the names on a white piece of envelope that I tore up...hey you have to be resourceful right?





Then, I dipped my hand in and chose a name at random....Who could I have chosen??



Stephanie!!


You WON the Christmas Bow Set!!!


Woo Hooo!


Thank you to all who entered and checked out my site! Also, thank you to everyone who promoted my giveaway on their own blogs AND shared my giveaway with other blogs!

Next!


Do I really have to wait till next weekend or next FRIDAY to start decorating for Christmas?



I have seen Christmas lights already, and the Christmas commercials are already touching my tender heart!!! Who says I have to wait till the day after Thanksgiving??

ME, that's who!!!!


There is no way that I could start decorating before Thanksgiving...that's like giving no credit to thanksgiving..it's like throwing this very yummy holiday out the window and saying "ehhh...go in the trash can.."







So yes, I have stopped myself from decorating, BUT I have not stopped myself from getting WAY TOO EXCITED for a grown 25 year old. I am a Christmas mess!! I love Christmas time! I took out most of my holiday decorations and spread them around the extra bedroom that we don't use....I just look at it right now. I take a peek in the room when I am on our first floor. Then I do a little inward giggle...and sigh...and WAIT!



The Lord loves to teach me patience...I have noticed that since I became a christian.












1 comment:

Erin said...

You summed up my feelings for Thanksgiving/Christmas perfectly! And I have my decorations out in the extra room to look at too :) I started laughing when I read that. I totally asked Ronnie if I could decorate already but it isn't fair to the Turkey at all :)