I am in the process of networking and getting my etsy shop a little more publicity....you know, so that can be a little income for when the little Milkduds come along.
Anyways.... that is not what this post is about!
My husband is getting a break, a long deserved little holiday!
He went to New Haven, Connecticut with his friend Kevin to enjoy a nice relaxing Law Conference...that's right, he has chosen to go to a law conference every year with Kevin who is a law student at USC.
He gets to listen to Law forums and symposiums and networking...a nice night of relaxing conversation at Yale about laws and bills and other legal things (can you tell I really don't know)...
But there is one thing that I am a little envious of....His hotel....The view of the Atlantic....bliss in boringness!!!
BTW, I stayed in California, my home.
1 comment:
Oh so nice for him to get away! Wish you could of gone with him though to sit on that beach while he listens to his boring law stuff :)
Post a Comment