I wore my beige cowl to church this weekend and people were interested in it. They didn’t know what it was, I could tell by their confused questions of “what is it” “How does it work” Honestly, you put it over your head and go…done. I am going to crochet some more items and see how they turn out.

But, here is a question for you. Do you think that I should put these items on my etsy shop? I want your honest opinion, because I am trying to amp up my shop with some new items and I would love to get the consumers thoughts. This by no means obligates you to purchase something…I am just curious to know what you think, so I don’t waist my time or miss out on something great. I am not afraid of failure.
Already in the shop, for the Cora Paige Fundraiser, check it out!!
Thanks for your help friends! If you have any suggestion for something else to put in my etsy shop, please tell me. I would love to hear it. Thanks.
See the really cute pink button I have in the right hand corner? THat is the link to the all the esty shops donating to the Cora Paige Project. You will find OliveBlue on there...cool huh? If you don't remember Cora's story, click here to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment