Monday, March 30, 2009

Holy Moly- Check This Out!

Ok, ladies...here is the giveaway to start off the spring time and warm weather. It's over at 30 days and she has somehow convinced the makers at Lime Ricki to give her a swimsuit to give away! Now, these arn't just any swimsuits, they are modest, SUPER CUTE swim wear. I love seeing other blogs that care about modesty, because frankly in this world we live in, modest is certainly on the back burner of priorities here!

Check it out, post a comment to enter! She gives you 10 different ways to post a comment for entry. Blogging about the give away is one, (as I am doing now, I kinda really want to win) and if I direct someone over there because of this post, PLEASE mention me in your post so i can get another entry...I'll be your best friend??? Thanks..

No comments: