Friday, April 17, 2009

It's True...

Yes, I have not posted in a long time.

I simply have not had a lot to talk about nor the time to notice anything.

I wish I could post something everyday that is interesting none the less. I don’t take enough pictures of things and my weekdays are pretty routine.

So this post is dedicated to free crafty tutorials around the Internet and blogsphere!!

First one is from Joy’s Hope, this is a great no-sew fabric bucket. Easy. Fast. Fun. Read her blog, she is so creative and hysterical.
Here is a great scarflete. This can be modified to be as long as you want…I have made a couple of these and am very happy with the result. It’s a new look and a great way to accessorize, especially in this cool spring weather we are having, the 60’s.

I love this tote. What a great way to decorate your everyday bag. Don’t forget, teacher appreciation week is coming up at the beginning of May. This would be a great gift to give, and your student would be able to help!
I have always wondered how you cover a button so neatly. This gives me a clue on how most people might do it. I really like this idea, because there are some really great fabrics out there that I would love to accessorize with. Here is a fabric button bracelet and ring set


thank you for reading and if any of you try these, I would love to see pictures. I will also post if I get around to experimenting a little myself. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

katie said...

Thank you for the hair clips! Heather brought them over today and I'm sure you'll see the pictures, everyone ended up wearing them. :) I'm going to post a picture of ollie sporting one soon!

It was very thoughtful, thank you so much!!!