Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Time is So Breezy


I loved the spring weather this weekend, minus the three 4.0 earthquakes we had on Thursday! NO fun.

Daniel and I were able to enjoy this nice weather by cruising around town with our puppy-dog. We went to a local outdoor eating area to sit and read. The sun was not scorching and the breeze was nice and cool.

We went to the best restaurant on Saturday night. It is located in Los Alamitos and called Shenandoah! If you are looking for some yummy food, I highly recommend this place. I really enjoy their rattlesnake fillet! I haven't had anything else actually. I am one of those people that once they find something they like, they usually get that very same thing...I like to know I will enjoy my dinner. There are times when I will wander to another dish, that is usually when I don't mind wasting the money if I don't like it...wait...when do I like to waste money....NEVER!!!

Here are the proud, soon-to-be parents, Kate and Todd. What is she having, we don't know, but I am anxiously waiting to find out. I can't wait to be Auntie Coco to their little bundle of joy.


I ended my weekend, but cleaning and organizing our third floor. Am I done? NOPE. But I am getting there. And I made a few more fabric flower pins for the 'lil shop! Check 'em out!

No comments: