Saturday, May 9, 2009

Busy Bees

Busy does not even begin to describe the week we have had.



Lots to do with little time to do it and no time to see my husband.



Hopefully things will start to slow down after this weekend, but I really don't think so.



Even in all the busyness and stress, I still have something in the back of my mind that will get me through the week....Hula Hula....



I get to go to Kauai at the end of this month with my three best friends to be in a wedding!! All of our husbands have graciously given all of us their blessing to do the hula as well as support Becky (our Hawaii-living-college-roommate) as she walks down the aisle to become Mrs. Noah Hamiliton.


And for your viewing pleasure, a very regal Olive sitting on a park bench...

1 comment:

katie said...

1) I hope you don't mind but I'm going to stuff myself in your suit case when you go on your trip. Don't worry, I won't make noise.

2) Your dog is too stinkin cute. I want a dog.

3) You have amazing blog following taste! :) I'm totally hooked on that "homemade by jill" blog. I want to make everything she has made but i'm a)not that crafty and b) i don't have the time for now. maybe when my kids are WAY older. :)

Okay that's all. Have a nice Monday!

xoxo