Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'd Like To Introduce You To...

...My friend Milo aka Peter Pettreli from the TV show Heroes.
Yes, I met Milo last night at the Ducks/ Red Wings (go Red Wings- Game 7 is ours!!!) game. We received the most amazing tickets!! A once in a life time opportunity to sit where we did at this playoff game. We will probably never again enjoy a game like we did last night. I will let the pictures speak for themselves...


This is a picture from our seats...literally!



Neidermyer (the good one)


love birds at the game!

Excited!!


The Ducks Bench from our seats

Last but not least, our friend Getzlaf!

PS. Milo sat behind us the whole game and we chatted with him and his friends a bit too during the time we were there.

2 comments:

Brittany Whittaker said...

Uhh... AWESOME! We get seats like that to football games, but that close in hockey is a whole different story! I like to think of Milo as Jesse. I always think of him from being from the Gilmore Girls rather than Heroes hehe... Again, too cool!

katie said...

WOWZA! I'll have to show my husband, he'll envy you! :)