Monday, June 29, 2009

Reverse Your Bad Hair Day

...with this reversible fabric headband. I was reading my Excellent Wife book by Martha Peace, and instead of paying attention to the paragraph, I thought of this baby! Yes, many many people have made this before, its not original, but I didn't copy it from another person's instructions. I just wanted to create a headband with no ties on the ends and that narrows at the ends of the fabric. and viola...reversible headband!!!


This was the first...it came out a little....wide, but still usable and cute. I like the differences in the fabric..yumolicious...






This is the second one, which isn't as wide, and the elastic is a little longer, so it fits gently on the head, but doesn't budge. Believe me, I swung my head around a few times to make sure...yes, I am home alone...its so not weird of me to do that.

Here is what they look like on...do you like the skinny or wide one?

1 comment:

Diana said...

Love the wide one, super cute. Makes me wish I was young and cute enough to pull it off!