I am officially making oliveblue into a boutique store. My friend Jessica J is lovingly helping me create my own online store. It's going to be a boutique not just with kids goodies, but for mommy's and ladies too. I have a list of new inventory I am going to work on, but i would love some suggestions. Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think would be fun in the online store. I can't wait to hear your suggestions.
Becase Oliveblue is now going to ONLY carry boutique items, what should i do with my lovely vintage items? What create another store on Etsy? Great idea. Introducing my newest etsy store addition, Vintage Turnip! So, i don't know how i got the name, it was late last night and i wanted something unique and cute and flowy...so that is what i came up with. I quite like it. Don't hate.

I seem to subconsciously involve a type of food in my store names...what does that say about me?
PS. I created that header, cool huh? I took a picture with these vintage doll clothes and then croppy croppy, a little text here, move around...and viola! My header!
1 comment:
I don't have any recommendations for the lady's store but I think that is an awesome idea! And Vintage Turnip is way cooler than any modern turnip...
Post a Comment