That's right, I am taking a new challenge. Its quite simple and seems like something i can really do with my schedule and motivation level.My friend Jessica and I are taking the Push up, Squat, and Sit Up challenge. It's really quite simple and only take up like 45 minutes a week...A WEEK, not a day, but A WEEK. That seems so easy to do...we will see after a couple of weeks.
Does anyone want to take the challenge with us? Just do it! You don't have to tell anyone, but if you do want accountability, then tell us...comment on this post...
I did the initial testing today...so i will start my challenge on Sunday or tomorrow if i get too antsy. 

Here is a before picture of my right arm...not much definition there. Hopefully you will see a change on the next post. I took pictures of my stomach and my butt and thigh area...but sorry, you don't get to see those...my own personal way to check if things are working.
2 comments:
hold ME accountable!
Okay, I did my initial test today. I'm starting the real work out on Friday... Help hold me accountable!
Post a Comment