Monday, August 10, 2009

Best of my Life


Birthday Pictures

Here are a couple of birthday fun pictures!!

my friend from work, Sara, made me this AMAZING cake...I ate a lot of it!! Birthday calories don't count (so says the rest of the ladies in the office) ;)


My great friends joined us at the beach on Sunday for some fun in the sun, we played football, Frisbee in the waves, and went clam diving. The clam diving was an accident. Chris, stumbled upon a few and of course, I had to find some as well. We got really into it, and found 14 closed shell clams. I found the two big ones! That's right, the little one dominated! We had a blast and i didn't care if i was a grown woman, sacrificing her hairdo to not miss scooping a clam out of the underwater sand. I can up victorious every time. They started to open up, so we put them back in their home!!





We danced at Chris and Juliana's house. That cute little Roley pollie is Anthony, Jessica's second baby. He always joins the ladies at bible study every week. Such a hearbreaker already!

Prego Barbie with Michelle on the couch kickin back, relaxin all cool!!
We colored of course!


Had dinner with the in-laws!
Got some new shoes and fabric for my birthday!!! Love both of these very much! Two of my very favorite things!



It was certainly a very fun birthday week!!! I hate being 26 already...this is old for me! I am not use to being 26. I will get over it, and i know i will get older every year.

PS. My parents gave me this antique locket with their wedding picture in it. It is so beautiful and i have had a lot of compliments on it already. I will show you the picture on or around the 18th of this month...


BEST BIRTHDAY of my life!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yay! Glad you liked it :)

Happy birthday my friend!