Friday, August 21, 2009

Love these Refashions

I have to introduce you to My Mama Made It, she is such a talented refashion/designer. She has made the cutest refashioned shirts and dresses I have ever seen.


The above pictures is a shirt she refashioned from a grungy old thrift store shirt. She is so creative. I just love the look of it with the belt and boots.

And here is a dress she made. She cut up and old dress and sewed it to a ribbed tank top. It was a little more complicated than that. She also handmade the belt to be reversible and super duper cute.

Check out her blog and let her know how great her refashions and designs are.

Oh and, she even gives you instructions on how to make the refashions, that is how i made my ruffled tank top. She gave us the instructions right from her blog.

No comments: