Friday, August 7, 2009

week in review

Apparently, when i get busy, I can't make time to blog. Who knew?


This week:

Had my birthday!

Had another birthday dinner

worked over time...twice!

my house is a wreck

sent the JR high and High schoolers off to Summer camp

Got some splendid fabric for my birthday! (thanks husband and Sara)

went shopping with birthday gift cards (love those!!!)

made dinners, lunches and trips to the grocery store

laundry

etc.


Busy week...fun filled week...ready to relax, but not until next weekend, when Summer Campers are back and things are all taken care of...until then...I am enjoying the business of summer.

no, Kauai i have not forgotten you, but i have forgotten what it feels like to have no responsibilities, except for eat, sleep, have fun, go the a wedding!!! I love you Kauai, and i will always remember those great summer days!!!

No comments: