...of what she is going to look like. Will she have hair, will she have Daniel's nose (fingers crossed), will she have my spunk?
...of what its going to be like the first couple of days we are home and its not just Daniel and I anymore.
...of what we will FINALLY choose for her name.
...of how Daniel is going to be with his little girl.
...of the possibilities for her life.
We are so thrilled and anxious to meet her.
Here is where we are as of today:
My sickness is mostly gone, i say mostly because i still throw up every morning...tmi.
My belly is definitely growing.
I hate to wear jeans.
I cut my hair to above my shoulders.
I went back to work part time until June.
I am sewing again...woo hoo.
I am 20 weeks tomorrow!
Here are some of the fabrics i have been considering to start her room with..




.
2 comments:
I really like the first block of fabrics and the last block. :)
Nico I can't wait to mommies together!
Post a Comment