Do you LOVE to give and receive them?
Do you LOVE to shop?
Well, have we got the market for you!
The Queen Bee Market is coming to Carlsbad on May 1.
Click on the image to print out the info! Put it in your purse, on your fridge, on your nightstand! Everywhere so you wont forget to come for a visit. It is worth the drive, believe me!
I will be there as a vendor with my dearest friend Kristen! I will be selling a variety of my handmade items you see in my etsy shop as well as few new things, I'm excited to show you.
Kristen will be selling the Cutest. Tutus. Ever and Hair Bows that are to die for.
There will be many more vendors showcasing their best work.
Not only are we selling our items for fun, but a portion of our proceeds will go to a local San Diego charity! Ok, that is just icing on the cake!
So please say you will stop by to peruse the greatest in handmade! I would LOVE it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment