Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Boys are Back In Town...

That song keeps running through my head while i do a footloose dance move!
I am so excited to get the ball rolling again.
There has been some additions to the 'ol Etsy shop.

There were a couple of things holding me up from adding items:
1. I was attached to the toilet for quite a few months
2. I couldnt find my camera charger.
3. I found my camera charger then couldnt find my camera battery.

I FINALLY bit the bullet and bought a new camera battery! And, OH HAPPY DAY... I started sewing for my shop again and taking pictures of the items. AND LISTING THEM TODAY!!

Also, i have found that there are not a lot of boutique, handmade items for baby boys. So i am going to try and make more things for the boys in our lives, even though almost all of the women i know having babies are having girls.

Here are some of the fun items i have placed in OliveBlue.

No comments: