Saturday, April 3, 2010

posting...check

i need to post something.
i like to blog with photos and i don't have a good camera so this makes me feel inadequate when i post. I guess its just the blogging pressure of being one of the girls with professional photos on her blog. Well, i am not one of them. Wish i were, but not a reality right now. More power to all those that have an amazing camera! I love those blogs.

I am 30 weeks pregnant and feeling every pound i have gained...
Sometimes i forget there is a baby in there, but then SHE reminds me very bluntly.
I have about 10 weeks left, that is insane in the membrane.
I am not ready, her room is not ready, our house is not ready, our carpets are not ready, our bank accounts are not ready, our ONE and ONLY car is not ready, but MY BODY IS READY. I wouldnt mind going back to my beginning weight...oh how i took it for granted before...oh the cellulite now is definitely a sight to behold... Poor Daniel. Any bathing suits out there that cover the entire thigh while looking super cute at the same time? No, awww, nuts!

Our little girl is coming to town real soon, and do we have a name yet...no, almost...but not.
We have a middle name...Noelle, but no first name. My husband is very picky and hasnt found the perfect name yet... annoyed doesnt even begin to describe how i feel about this process. BUT, we still have 10 weeks, give or take a few....wait...we have less....nevermind. I want a name by the time baby shower time rolls around...so we have about two weeks...

OH on a brighter note, i have stopped throwing up!! sweet!
I do my hair more now..
I dance around the house more
I am a sewing machine
I love our life
We are having a baby girl!!
and the list of blessings and joy just goes on and on!

I can't believe i am 30 weeks pregnant!

No comments: