Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just a few

Here are a few things i have made for Kins:

A pillow for her rocking chair that I recovered and Daniel sanded and painted.
A onsie with a ruffle and a matching skirt. Skirt is a little too long, but i still like it.

And that is all i have made her right now. Im such a slacker. I have aspirations to make her shoes and headbands and other onsies, but i need to get on the sewing machine for Queen Bee Market in November~!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Love the onsie outfit - looks like she should be going to Hawaii in it!!!!!

Kristen said...

I'm pretty sure that this is the cutest pillow I have ever seen!

Betsy said...

I am catching up on blogs after being in Europe. I love the pillow and the outfit. You should market some of these in November.