Random Thoughts Wednesday (if there even is one)
1. I have never had so much laundry to do. Ever.
2. I need a car. Well, I dont NNNEEEDDD a car, but I want a car. I feel stuck and caged. I can have the car if I wake up early and wake Kins up early to drive my husband to work. Which I do on bible study days.
3. This whole keeping-the-house-clean-and-organized thing is hard on my scatterbrained mind. Good thing my husband is messy too or else it wouldn't work.
4. Yes, we have a golf club leaning against the wall in our front room for two reasons. A) to ward of intruders. B) so husband can practice his swing in the living room.
5. My "o" key is missing on my laptop, now its just a small bitty button and takes some getting use to.
6. I love pumpkin flavored everything.
7. Looking forward to dinner at El Farlitos tonight. Staple, hole-in-the-wall mexican food joint within walking distance.
8. I need to go do something productive :)
3 comments:
You need to try El Cantarito one of these days... it's closer, cheaper (and IMO) better. :)
Love the new look. And I so remember that feeling when we first had Carter and shared a car. Not fun! But don't worry about housekeeping, you have precious baby moments to soak up. Remember, "babies don't keep."
I totally get the laundry - before the kids we had about 3 loads a week - now it is 13. How can two kids make that much more laundry????
I love pumpkin everything, too! Remember those pumpin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese?? I just got some pumpkin butter up at Oak Glen last weekend - YUMMY! It's our time of the year!
Post a Comment