1. My baby loves her food, just like her mama.
2. There really is nothing like a full night's sleep. They are so few and far between these days. Man, how I miss the lovely sleep.
3. Still feeling trapped and secluded with no car. But I know there is light at the end of this tunnel.
4. Queen Bee Market is in ONE month... my sewing machine better be ready for what is about to happen. Not only am I doing QBM, but the weekend before, I am joining with a bunch of friends to do a local boutique. More info to come on that.
5. Somehow, at an all inclusive resort with free flowing food and relaxing...I lost 3 pounds. I havent been able to lose weight in over a month. funny!
6. I need to get my bottom in gear and utilize this nap to my advantage.
No comments:
Post a Comment