I am so blessed.
I am still friends with my BFF from Junior High. Granted she is in Maryland but her family is still in my hometown, Huntington Beach. So when she comes out to visit, I get to visit with her. I just love her. She was amazing to me during those hard, awkward, curly bangs and bushy eyebrow years.
I would spend the night at her house and swim in her pool and jump on her neighbors trampoline. She would sing and I would lip sing and pretend her voice was mine. We had nicknames. We were the only members of the pretty feet club, and we prided ourselves in having said pretty feet. We would laugh and laugh and hug. We had the best times together.
Now we are all grown up with family of our own, but we still have the same spunk that we had back in Jr. High.
2 comments:
I dont have one.. :o( BUT Im super glad you do!!!!So fun!
Oh my goodness - you are amazing - didn't you just have a bambino???? You look great! Pregnancy certainly did your no harm!
Good luck with your Piece and Joy event next weekend!
Love the make up brush holder!
How about a travel bag for make up???? that hooks together with a cute button, etc like you did on the make up brush holder??????
Post a Comment