Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Newbie

I often try to come up with something different to make for boutiques. It helps me see if people are interested.

Last May I made Car Seat Tents. These are handy.
They attach to the baby carrier handle bar and drape over the front and back of the carrier. This is great to keep out wind, rain, cold and even people, because we know how yummy babies are and its sometimes hard to resist touching.

Her is a new design I did this year. Nothing huge, but new to me. PS> Dont you just LOVE that animal print fabric...I sure do!
This is still available and if you're my friend or even a reader, you get a special price. Just sayin.

I have some others that I did for QBM but they are all one fabric for each. I still really like them and might just keep one for kins this winter.

If you are looking for one or want to get one for a friend as a gift. Hit me up! Ill work with you, and you can pick your own fabric and I will give you a great price. Promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these, and you know, if I ever have a little one in a carrier again, I'm soooo ordering one. But until then, if it ever comes, I will settle for giving them as gifts. Good job Nicole!