Me thinking: "I should do a What I Wore Wednesday this week. I will start today. What should I wear, I want to be stylish (Kins is grunting and complaining on my bed) and try something new, Child! settle down, hold on, I will be right there. hmmm... this gray long sleeve with this gray and black vest and my skinny jeans. (tries it on, while moving Kins to lay her on the floor in her room in front of the mirror) Now I remember why I have never worn this vest. Annoying. It doesn't look good at all, but I like the print. Poop. Maybe I can cut it up and make it into a scarf thing."
(BTW, I am sucking in here, just have to be honest)
See how annoying it is, I have to, like, cup it around my butt or else it looks lame!
See how annoying it is, I have to, like, cup it around my butt or else it looks lame!
So that is where this idea came from. Like my brain?
All I did was just around the edge of the vest, it already had sewn ends, so I just followed the line.
And, I like it so much better.
4 comments:
You are the cutest~ I LOVE it!!!!
I love this. You have inspired me to do something new with all of the old clothes that I love but will NEVER fit into again.
Oooh!!!!!! SO CUTE! I wish I had a yucky vesty thing you could cut up for me.....
I love it! And the brooch? Too cute! Make a zillion and send them to me, kay? Kay.
Post a Comment