Ummm, so, I have a 6 Month old. That's weird. I thought I had a newborn.
These back 3 months have gone by fast.
The first 3 were slow.
Now, she is 6 months. Its so hard to believe.
She is starting to sit up.
She loves rice cereal so much that she grabs the spoon and shoves it in her mouth.
She loves her johnny jumper.
She loves her walker and can play in that for hours.
She hates to roll over and be on her tummy but does it all the time.
She has her first cold right now and it's so sad. I hate it.
She loves when daddy comes home and sings to her.
She loves to look at herself in the mirror.
She has started babbling and is saying mamama, and bababa, no dada yet.
I am learning how to manage my time as an etsy shop owner and being a mommy.
My body is now getting use to the staggered sleep that Kins allows me to get.
I am apprehensive to start her on solid foods, I don't know why. Im being silly.
I cannot believe how much I love her. It's bonkers.
Those are just a few things that are going on over on the parenthood/growing baby front.
3 comments:
The cutest baby ever!
Oh my gosh - I love those cheeks. I miss those cheeks! Those cheeks remind me of her mama and now I miss you!
Too cute for words!
Post a Comment