She is learning to wave hi and bye.
She is very vocal if she doesn't like/want something.
She screeches at the highest pitch for fun, because screaming is just fun.
She is ooober ticklish on her back, sides, feet, neck, armpits and under her chin.
When she is super tired she will laugh at anything you do.
She is sleeping VERY well now that we have sleep trained her.
She loves bananas, apples, sweet potatoes, carrots, and peas.
She is very social and loves to watch kids play and go to the nursery at church.
She is very social and loves to watch kids play and go to the nursery at church.
Her cheeks have not died down, but have developed in their plan on taking over her face.
She is not crawling yet, but I really don't mind and remind her every day that she can take her sweet time.
I cannot believe how fast she has developed. I still picture her as my sweet little newborn, sleepy and cuddly baby.
Because, really... this wasn't that long ago...
No comments:
Post a Comment