I was meaning to participate in What I Wore Wednesday over at The Pleated Poppy but ended up taking one good day of pictures, the other days have horrid pictures because of the lighting in Kinsley's room.
So here is what I wore Last Thursday to Bible Study:
Cardigan- Target
Ruffled Shirt- Khols
Jeggings- Target
Boots- Boutique
Also, this week, Kins went on a swing for the first time. Loved it!
My mom and I took Kins to the beach for the first time as well. We walked on the pier. We ate at Ruby's (where I use to work in High School!) And we strolled around downtown Huntington.
Yesterday, I made a facebook page for OliveBlue. Check it out. If you "like" it you can enter our first facebook giveaway! Giveaway is open till tomorrow (1/20) at noon.
1 comment:
You and your babe are too cute for words. Oh, I'm totally jealous of your post baby body and if I lived closer and was 1 or 2 (or 10) sizes smaller I would raid your closet!
Post a Comment