I got busy this morning making some more Scrappy Yo Yo Headbands and I adore the fabric I used.
These are perfect for spring and to brighten up your winter days. By the way, the headbands do not cause headaches, they are light weight and comfortable.
The headband above is QUILTED, that's right... I sewed squares together then made yo yo's out of that! So fun and fresh.
Isnt the headband color divine! I love the vintage turquoise right now.
Hacienda Tile-- Proper name, don't ya think?
Don't you just love the mini yo yo's on this headband, I love the way it lays on your head!
This last headband is attached to a black elastic headband, first of its kind and I rather like it.
Thanks everyone for reading the below post. You're encouragement is delightful and uplifting. This week has been very emotional, rather unusual and a whole lot of fun. What a week, phew! I hope your weekend is as bright and sunny as a SoCal summer day!
2 comments:
I really love the headband color divine!!
I like its blending.
support
I love them all! They are so cute
Post a Comment