Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet Lovin'- All The Single Ladies..

HI All!
Sorry for the non-posting over the weekend.  Weekend usually means family time, which also means, no Internet time.  So here we are, Monday at 7:30ish at night. 

I'm talking to all the single ladies out there.  Valentine's Day can mean a whole different thing to you.  Whether you are single by choice or because you haven't found that special someone just yet, this day can be a great way to share your love with others.  It can also be a day for YOU! 

Show yourself some lovin'! 
Here are a few suggestions:

1. Pamper yourself for a day!
    Paint your nails, give yourself a facial, take an extra long bath with a good book and just RELAX. 

Gray nail polish is one of my favs right now. Get this one here

    If I were to pamper myself for a day this is what I would do: I would splurge for a pedicure because they're my favorite. Go pick up my fav Starbucks drink, either an iced nonfat vanilla latte or a passion tea lemonade.  Then I would sit in a really hot bath and read a great christian fiction novel, probably something set in the 1800's or Amish Country. 

2. Go buy yourself your favorite meal and DESSERT, then curl up to a new movie
                              Read about this movie here
    I would pick up Panera Bread's greek salad and broccoli cheese soup for dinner and some sort of warm brownie, great for chugging milk.  As for a movie, well, since we had Kins, going to the movies have been few and far between, so I would probably get some funny comedy.

3. Grab your best girlfriends and go out to dinner.  Pick a dinner place that is fun and maybe plays live music.

   I would grab my girls and if I could choose the place, we would go to Souplantation.  I know that a lot of my girlfriends LOVE Souplantation like I do, so I really don't think they would complain. Then we would go shopping or see a movie or go down to the beach and walk around or go back to my house and probably do suggestion 1, minus the bubble bath.  HAHHHA.


Just a few, fun suggestions that any woman would love.  If you have another suggestion or something that you have enjoyed doing, please comment and tell us all about it. 

Stay tuned tomorrow for another fun tutorial!

No comments: