...we will look at the following pictures instead of outside, where it is cold and raining
Kauai, June 2009, photo taken by ME, standing on the sand marveling at the Lord's creation
Again, Kauai 2009, photo taken by me standing on another amazing beach with the best girlfriends in the world, marveling at how we got there and where we will all go next... who knew that all of our next adventures would include labor and delivery rooms...so far, one per year!
My heart-throb of a man and I in Cabo 2010 with some more amazing friends. How did we get so blessed to have such amazing people in our life. This pic was post baby. Baby stayed home with my loving and generous mother, taking amazing care of her. She's obviously a good mom, look how I turned out. {toot toot!}
ATVing in Cabo on the beach. Crazy and once in a life time experience, until we do it again. I flipped my ATV trying to do a donut. Fortunately, the ATV landed on my calf and away from it's hot engine parts. Not sure I will do this again, or at least no more donuts.
My one picture of What I Wore in Cabo.
Dress: Roxy bought at Ross
Tank: Old Navs
Sandals: Walmart
I share the pictures because Kins and I have runny noses and I thew out my back and it's raining outside. Just want to look at times where the sun is shining, we feel great and are enjoying the sweet blessings of our dear Lord. Thanks to everyone who read the Sweet Lovin' series, I appreciate all the love and comments!
Happy Rainy Day to You All!
5 comments:
I LOVE rainy cold days! they are my FAVE!
I think you're etsy shop is very awesome! you are VERY talented! My husband and I were at Sears yesterday, and I saw the sewing machines, I have always wanted to learn, maybe 2011 is the year! Again, very pretty shop!
Coming over from Angel Face Designs to check you out! Kauai is one of my all-time favorite places ever! I lOved seeing those photos right at the top!
Your shop is great, too. I'll be headed back soon!
AHHHH Kauai :)
Love it and miss it!
I am totally gonna win the AFD giveaway cause Cole needs baby leg warmers ;)
Coming over from angel face designs and just wanted to say I'm in love with your stuff! Precious!
Post a Comment