Lately, I have been scouring etsy trying to find some great hat patterns. I am looking for kid and adult hats and for something really unique. Preferably, a sewing pattern, even though I do crochet. Here are some of the patterns I found: In no particular order.
We have this super sweet little girl hat. This would look so great with any outfit.
I know I said I was looking for sewing patterns, but seriously, how could I pass this crocheted hat up. It's adorable. I died when I saw it, then came back to life to look at it again. I LOVE IT!!
Oh.My.Word. This hat screams sweet-ladylike-girl. I just adore it. It's so pretty and perfect.
Ummm... this hat is just...stinkin CUTE. I will probably be making this and Kins will probably be modeling these whether she likes it or not. I'm mean like that. Would it be weird if I wore it, like to Target?
What a fun hat. This is different, happy, and plain eye catching. I just love the way it covers ears and looks so cute.
Another great hat by Butterfly Tree, seriously so cute. This hat would go well with a rainy day and a great unclean hair cover up. I would love to sport this on a daily basis and give as gifts.
What are you looking for these days? What do your favorites look like on etsy? Do you even like hats?
Happy rainy, lazy Sunday to you and yours!






1 comment:
Thanks for featuring my crochet hat with ribbon flower pattern. Sandra @ Footloosefancyfree on Etsy.
Post a Comment