We are so enjoying this stage, she is a ton more
She is:
*Eating all the baby foods out there and hates green beans, she spits it out, it's quite lovely.
*wearing size 3-6 months.
*weighs 15 pounds.*sits all by yourself, very well.
*...sooooo..close to crawling it hurts to watch, I just want to push her little bum along.
*pushing herself up to sitting from crawling position.
*loves to play with her friends (here she is with her friend Presley)
*grasping puffs with her hands and eating them like a big 'ol girl.
*pounding things.... she likes to pound one toy on another or her hands on the table or her paci on my face.
*saying, mamama, dadada, bababab and speaks in a rather high pitched tone at times.
*grunting like a very loud fog horn, I tell her that it's so unladylike.
*has strawberry blond hair that sticks straight up and wont go down AT ALL. We get stopped everywhere we go because of this hair. Sometimes I feel like a celebrity because it brings so much attention. People even ask to hold her and touch her hair.
*an AMAZING sleeper... love sleep training...but hate the first night.
*leaning in to give kisses to her mommy and daddy.
*making zerbert sounds and kissing sounds.
I am sure there is much more "tricks" she does, but I am exhausted because we had a very successful garage sale today that paid for my room to Creative Estates Conference...whoop whoop!
No comments:
Post a Comment