Even after all these trivial things, I am so happy.
I am so blessed.
I am so encouraged.
I am so content and peaceful.
It's not from my own doing, it's not from my own thoughts. It is from my Lord who is faithful, who loves, who protects, provides, is merciful, and blesses. He is the source of my joy and happiness.
So, on that note...
Here are some snaps I took lately:
Morning light:
Waiting at the doctor:
My dining room table/sewing table:
The Heather Purple Cowl with a fun pink flower broach:
My business card holder, also used as a wallet:
Our Binzle, chillin at our garage sale:
There are many things in life that get me down, there are things that I hope will be different soon, but all in all, I am joyful because I have my Lord. I know that blog readers like to hear what is real. Well, this is real right now. I am happy and content and filled with joy.
I encourage you to find beauty and joy in your day. Even if you are at work all day or stuck at home with a sick baby. Find joy in what the Lord is having you do and give Him all the glory.
1 comment:
:oD
Post a Comment