Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday and A Game With A Prize

I am sorta participating with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. It's a encouraging post to strive for.  It helps bring me get out of my sweats, do my hair and wear make up. But this week I only took a picture of one outfit, but have a fun game for ya!

Shirt: Ross
Skinnies: Target
Turquoise Flats: Target
Bracelet: Not really a bracelet just hair bands

Ok, here is the game, I am going to show you 5 pictures of tops I tried on, your job is to guess which two I bought. If you guess right I will give you a coupon code for 50% off your entire OliveBlue purchase.  If you win the coupon code, please DO NOT feel obligated to purchase anything I still want you to play even if you don't want to shop.  It's just a fun prize if you guess right!

Top #1

Top #2

Top #3

Top #4

Top #5

Which two tops do you think I bought?  Please leave your two choices in a comment with your email address.  I will list the winners tomorrow 3/17--St. Patricks Day!

I hope you win!

12 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm guessing tops number 3 and 5...

TessBenson said...

1 & 5

Sara said...

1 and 5 baby! 50% off!!! ;)

Jessica Jacobs said...

1 & 5!!!

Jenny Johnson said...

Being different...#2&3 (jenjohnson.ca@gmail.com)

Vera Matson said...

Hmmm, I'm going to guess 1 and 3!

ragamuffinbeauties said...

I agree with Vera, I was gonna say 1 & 3 because I love the detailing on top of those two. So cute!

Jackie said...

I hope you bought 1 and 3, because you smiled and came to life when you had them on : )
Great game!
jackiesill@verizon.net
or
jackiesill.blogspot.com

James & Aimee said...

I'd say #2 for sure ;) and #1...if you didn't buy #1 you should go back and buy it ;)

Ashley said...

I like them all!

Hope you'll check out Style Files-your go to place for all thing stylish, on FB!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/AC-Style-Files/198556863506228

Ash

lori said...

i'm guessing 1 & 2.

i found your blog on the pleated poppys wiww... and i havent ever shopped your store, but i just looked and i loveeee your scarfs so i wanted to join the fun!! :)

lori said...

oops, forgot my email... lori.williams522@gmail.com