It's time to say goodnight, goodnight.
It's time to say goodnight.
So close your eyes
and count your sheep
and soon you'll be asleep.
:: :: ::
Good night,
Sleep tight,
I'll see you in the morning.
One of my favorite times of the day is when I get Kins out of her crib in the morning.
We lovingly call this time "morning baby" She has sleep written all over her chunky face and her hair is even more crazy than normal. She smiles and babbles and kicks her legs so excitedly.
Morning baby is joy and joy is from the Lord.
She is a gift. A precious package filled with joy, even when she spits food all over my cute shirt.
See that bunting right there...in the middle picture. That, my friends is going to be a part of something special. It's going to be involved in a beautiful creation and will take your breath away. I can't share yet. But, be ready for a beautiful sight that includes those humble little flags.

4 comments:
This made me giggle in delight1 she is so cute! And I can not wait to see your creation!
Love your sweet heart friend, your love for Kins is so precious!
I love her so much. She is so adorable! You should call in and sing your song to My FM. They're doing a segment on the songs you sing to your kids right now! :)
There are few things I love more than bedhead babies. Gianna has a crazy case of bedhead every morning too - adore it.
Kins is such a sweetie! Love her little face!!
Post a Comment