Friday, April 29, 2011

Detroit!!

...Red Wings that is...We are Red Wings fans.  I am through marriage and Kins is through genetics. It's proven.

Our little bit, got this adorable outfit from my Aunt Nancy and her (Great Aunt) for Christmas when I was only 16 weeks pregnant.  NOW it fits...and how great that it does during the playoffs and cough cough...Red Wings are in the playoffs...

My hot husband plays hockey, ice and roller and he is mighty good at it. He just does it for fun, not professionally.  I love watching him play, although I cringe whenever he falls, skates to fast, hits someone, runs into the wall, etc.  I pray the whole game we don't have to use our medical card. Yikes!

I wont bore you with any more hockey talk. Just cute and lovable pictures.

Red Wings outfit: NHL.com
Leg Warmers: OliveBlue
Bow and Clip: OliveBlue (a long time ago)

Look at that cute hockey booty! Yum.

3 comments:

TessBenson said...

im not a hockey fan, but she could change my mind with how adorably cute she is!

jacqui said...

well booooo detroit but hooray for hockey!!! (blackhawks fan here...)
next year you need to come up here to the woods for our crazy pond hockey tournament. the hubbies can play and we can watch (and then go inside & eat something warm). yes? yes! okay then.

jacqui said...

also kins is PRECIOUS in that outfit!