Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Snapshot- Brother

I would like to introduce you to my little {big, as in 6'2"} brother, Anthony. He is currently an Art major at Cal State San Bernardino.  Those are just a few of his pieces behind him. He is an amazing artist and I love him.
Linking up with Kim over at Oh Sweet Joy and Yellow Songbird for the Saturday Snapshot!

9 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

your big lil brother has some great artwork!

Alely said...

his artwork is really good!

LittleGreenThread said...

Look at you, proud big sister :) His work is amazing!

TessBenson said...

He is SUPER talented! I LOVE it!

myriahmae said...

Beautiful Artwork! I love being a proud big sister too!

Unknown said...

amazing art work!

Kim said...

awww fun!

thanks for linking up, darlin :)

Nicole @ Sew Much Sunshine said...

Wow! Very talented!

Erin Burns said...

I think your brother stole all the height in the family ;-)

My "little" brother is a rockin artist too! I love seeing all his stuff (and even own a piece or two!)

Like your brother's art too!