Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIWW- Creative Estates Edition

I am linking up with Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

As most of you know, I went to Arizona for the Creative Estates Conference. It was the best time! My friend Kristen and I had plans to take pictures of all our outfits and we would have an amazing post for you, but alas, the excitement outweighed the photo taking and here we are left with only a couple of pictures. But, it's still something.

This outfit was taken the week before we left. It was cold and rainy and I needed to bundle up!

This was the outfit I wore we when checked in on Thursday and attended the Cupcakes and Cocktails event.
Gray Blouse- Old Navy
Skinnies- Old Navy
Under Tank- Target
Sandals- Walmart
Mustard Bow Headband- Rock A Bow
Clutch- OliveBlue
Locket Necklace- Vintage (given to me by my parents)
Initial Necklace- Wise Gal Designs

This outfit was worn out to dinner at Cafe Rio. My first time ever going. Yum.
Gray Lace belted shirt- Forever21
Skinnies- Target
Boots- Overstock.com
Headband- Oh, Sweet Joy
Earrings- AFD Jewelry
Necklaces were the same as above

Turns out I wore a lot of gray in AZ. It's my new, go to color. Love it. 

I hope you enjoyed this small edition to WIWW. Which outfit was your fav? The gray one? jk!

9 comments:

amycornwell said...

You looked cute the whole weekend too (just like Kristen). It's all about the accessories :)

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

you are too cute!!..I also linked up to WIWW! :)

XOXO Andrea

Kristen said...

Love the outfits, love the post but mostly I just love you! So glad your coming over Friday. I miss seeing you every day.

Eva said...

Totally terrific looks. You are rocking that headband, striking against your beautiful hair!

Unknown said...

Oh Nicole your just cute as can be! I love it! Gray is a WONDERFUL color!

TessBenson said...

AWKWARD!I was SOOO signed into Nicks account when I posted, SORRY!

Erin Burns said...

Funniest girl at the conference.
Oh, and your clothes were cute too.
Can't wait till we get to hangout again soon!!

Becca said...

Nicole! You are so adorable! I loved talking with you night 1 of CE! And I love that we have a love of the B family! And p.s. your babe is yummy!!! She is such a doll! How on earth could you stand being away from that sweet nugget!

Moriah said...

So glad I got to meet you at Creative Estates, Nicole! You are hilarious and adorable!