Monday, May 9, 2011

OG Queen Bee

I am back from a whirlwind weekend.
The Queen Bee Market was EPIC. It was.... 
THE. BEST. ONE. YET.

The vendors amp it up every time. There has only been 3 Queen Bee Markets and I have been to every one.  Hence the title... I am an original Queen Bee... I was really tempted to make myself a shirt that said, OG Queen Bee, but I chickened out. Maybe next year...or maybe Mique and Jess will totally ban me from entering if I wear it..

Here is my booth:
There's that turquoise fence again. I hope you're not sick of it.

May I take you on a little tour?
1. These are NEW products. Not sure if they will be in the shop or just for shows...we will see.  These new products are a decorative/home piece that you can use for many different things. It can be your earring and necklace holder, picture holder with clothespin, a memo board/keep sake board, or whatever you want to do with it.

2. I commissioned my loving and supportive husband to make me two posts that I can use to hang some products. So the first post was used to hang my cowls. I love how it turned out and was a great way for people to see how they hang.  I should have put a sign on it that said COWLS, because I know some people thought they were a baby sling...DO NOT PUT A BABY IN THESE COWLS---They will fall out!

3. Here is my center table that held baby legwarmers, headbands, mini little nester hair clips, a bouquet of flowers, a baby boy gift set, 3 sets of baby boy bunting and a couple pouches. I added a vintage checked picnic table cloth to add some outdoor detail.

4. This is the other post that held the fun wrist pouches. I love the way it displays them all at once and people can see the options.

There were amazing vendors there and I didn't get to take pictures of them...well, I just didn't. I was too excited to meet new friends and hang out with old ones.

Check out the 'ol shop for some leftovers. More cowls to come as soon as I can convince someone to be my model, any volunteers?

4 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Your booth looks adorable! I want to go to QBM...it has conflicted with my schedule everytime!!! So glad you had fun! :)
p.s. I still need to order a business card holder from you...I am a slacker :)

LittleGreenThread said...

Your booth looks so stinkin' cute! Wish I could have been there! :)

Kristen said...

Your booth was adorable! Loved it.

ragamuffinbeauties said...

Your booth looks amazing! Oh I hope I can make it to Blog Sugar...I would love more time with you, Missy and I both talked about how much we adored you and Kristen at CE! Are you going to Snap? We are definitely in for Snap, so hopefully if I can't do Blog Sugar, we can connect at Snap! PS Do you share your contact for the labels/tags you use for your shop?