Let's talk crafting.
Kins had a really boring pink lamp shade in her room.
Every time I saw it, it made me tired. Not good.
So here's what I did.
Took said boring lamp:
Found remnant fabric at the fabric store, it's sheer and pretty and pinkish, corally..
Left to right: Cut out leaf-shaped petals, I used a lot, I didn't actually count. Then glue on, slightly over lapping. Then done. Easy and gives some great texture to a simple lamp shade. I like it. I don't love it, I think I would love it if the fabric wasn't so see through.
Working on some other ways to spruce up her room.


5 comments:
So cute!! I love Kin's new lamp. Great job mama!!
Good job friend! We have the same lamp in green. You made yours so pretty!
This is fabulous! I love it!
it's so pretty! great job!
Great job!!
Post a Comment