Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Insta Pretty

For those of you that follow me on instagr.am, you probably get tired of all my studio pictures.
I can't help but take pictures of the pretty fabrics, notions, and color combinations.
For those of you that don't follow me, or even know what it is (it's a picture app for the iphone) I thought I would share with you.

I'm calling this Insta Pretty:

This pretty fabric bunting is getting itself prepared for the Queen Bee Market on August 6th.  I added some lacy lace for some girly sweetness.

Some newer fabrics I picked up AND a little secret....sometimes, I use cloth napkins as fabric for my creations. Those two at the bottom are napkins from Crate and Barrel, they were just too pretty to wipe my hands on!

More bunting! Boy colors are next! The boy bunting sold out at the last Queen Bee! I'll make sure I have more in stock.

Vintage. Wooden.  Spools! EEEEPPPP!

** New clutch** Rainbow chevron with an aqua flower!

The small stack of clutches I have ready for Queen Bee, hoping to quadrupedal that by August.

Did you like all the pretty fabric?  Isn't it inspiring?

1 comment:

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

LOVE every single one of these. I can't wait to see your booth and all of your goodies at QBM! And, to see you!! I JUST bought some cloth napkins to use for sewing!