Friday, September 2, 2011

Insta Friday Randomness

Insta Friday!!

It has been HOT here in So Cal, the past couple of weeks.
We about had it one day, and I turned on the spicket, while we were on the porch.
It turned out the be an hour of cool-down fun!

The Boo and I hit up a rummage sale in Long Beach, which, as it turns out, LB is a really big city! It was a lot further than I thought, but she did so good. We got some mason jars for $0.10, seriously!! and some fun frames to redo. It was a success!

This is the LAST cowl in yellow and white stripe, unless I can get my hands on more fabric. As of right now, this is the last of it. If you want it, let me know through email or a comment, otherwise, I might just hoard this one for myself :).

These fabrics are being transformed into decor for a boy baby shower! Can't wait to see it all put together!!

I have been secretly working out with Jillian.  This is how I do it: put her on the laptop below the TV. MUTE her, otherwise I might just pull all my hair out. And watch an episode of What Not To Wear. It's pretty good motivation if you ask me. 

My quick two-sense on Jillian's 30 Day Shred:
I like it, it's manageable because it's only 20 minutes long and it really works you out during that short time. It goes by fast and I feel like this is something I am able to accomplish! I recommend it. I have mainly done level 1, and tried level 2 and just about died. This is the 7th time I have started this program and right now, I am further along in the 30 day challenge then I have been before. So I am stickin' with it!

TJ Maxx was really pulling out the big guns this last shopping trip! Look at that dress form and that side table was a beautiful aqua, plus that fancy little chicken was calling my name. None of these beauties came home, too pricey for my budget and we didn't need any of this!

If you commented on my last post about my purchases and chose lucky #4, YOU WERE RIGHT!!


 I love this blue dress, I thought it hid everything nicely and made me have a great shape!! The blue dress came home with me! If you chose correctly, you will be receiving and email from me for a discount code. Feel free to use it or not, no biggie!! It will work at both my etsy shop and my big cartel shop! 

Thanks for playing and thanks for reading... The Threadery vendors will be announced very soon, so stay tuned!! Oh, and get excited!! 

Linking up with Jeannett over at Life Rearranged.



7 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

lotsa fun pics!!!! and little girl is sooooo cute!!!!

Mindy said...

Love those fabric colours. I have just bought the Jillian video but have yet to try it, I'm always looking for a quick workout.

Stopping by from Life Rearranged

minihousemightyhearts said...

LOVE those patterns!! Fabric shopping has become one of my absolute favorite things as of late!

Jason and Kate said...

Love that blue outfit! That picture drew me to your site (from Life Rearranged). Thanks for the tidbit about The Shred. My sister does it and I've been thinking about getting it for those days that I can't go running or to the gym.

Kate
addictedtodietcoke.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow I am obsessed with that blue dress! That is fantastic :) love it. Have a great weekend.

amycornwell said...

I WANT THE YELLOW STRIP COWL! Is it still available? Please, please, please?!?! :) It's going to be 72 here on Monday, can't wait to wear one of my cowls then!

Anonymous said...

Gland Insta Friday brought me to your blog! That blue dress is adorable! Care to share where you bought it? I'd love something like that for work :)