Monday, October 17, 2011

Saturday is THE Day!

Kristen and I cannot believe The Threadery is THIS weekend.
We have been working very hard to put together a top quality market for you!
We cannot wait to see it all put together.

I hope you will join us:

Saturday, October 22
9:00 AM- 4:00 PM

505 W. Lambert Rd
Brea, Ca 92821

Our location is on a busy street and directly across from 
Framer Boys. 

Check out the vendor list on the left of this blog! Make your shopping list now, so you know what to look for. Lot's of fun items to choose from and a great opportunity to meet some of the handmade artists.

What to expect? Check it out!



Can't wait to see you there!!

2 comments:

Janna said...

I'm so excited to come! Thanks for telling me about it :)

Nancy said...

Sweet Janna bought me one of your DARLING pouches. Oh my, I am in love, in love, in love. My new treasure. I'm going to post about it on my blog this week. I'll keep you posted. Happy Tuesday. xoxo Nancy (new follower and future Christmas shopper!)