Monday, November 21, 2011

Queen Bee Market- Fall 2011

I just love handmade markets. 
They are full of unique things.
Each vendor's creativity is poured out into their booth.
Their display, their tags, their products are all evident of their creative spirit.
And I so appreciate that in a person.

I would much rather have a handmade gift then one from a store.
...well, a Target gift card isn't too shabby...

The Queen Bee Market is the mother of all markets.
It's the cornerstone of handmade.
It's beautiful, full of life, and such a place I love to be.

This fall market, was simply divine. 
I love how we, as vendors, all have different ideas and ways of presenting ourselves.
I love how we can all come together in one place and showcase our best work.

And I love how shoppers come and appreciate the work.
It's so refreshing to find someone else who enjoys what you do.

Here are some pictures of some amazing products and booths.

I was in a picture taking frenzy and didn't get the name of every booth to correlate with every picture. So, if you see something that's yours and I don't have your name on it, please leave a comment letting me know and I will fix it. Thanks so much for understanding.





Much Ado About You.  She makes amazing journals and planners. I drool over her stuff every time!

Yellow Me Daisy.  These ladies know how to do boys. Their whole booth is dedicated to boy handmade products. Just perfect.

I didn't get a shot of my friend April's (above) booth, but it was so sweet. Kins got a fun little dinosaur with sparkly spikes from her. Her shop is Marine Parents and is just adorable!

And here's my booth. I changed it only a little. But this might be the last you see of the turquoise fence. My hubs and I have something new cookin up. 

Here I am, still pricing and inventorying... This is due to a very long night with a sick baby. It involved throw up, the ER and a 4 AM bed time... needless to say we still made it to Queen Bee, thanks to my Mom for saving the day! More on that later.
I strung the bunting. I clothed pinned some clutches to a twine line. Hung my Christmas bunting from the fence. Raised my sign high above my fence, and laid out all the frames in different orders.

I put my Mini's on the serving dishes and dressed my little lady again. She's wearing the new ruffle cowl with new Shabby Flower pins! I just love her and will keep her with me in all markets!

And here I am...with my shirt sitting weird, no make-up, tired face and all.  Just keepin' it real. 

I love my booth set up, I really do. I think it's fun and whimsical and rustic. I might have a hard time saying goodbye to that beautiful fence. *tear*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that fence!! Great job mama, you're a survivor!

April said...

can't wait to see what replaces the fence!! i'm so excited :)

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Great pics. You are so awesome for doing all of that, while dealing with a super sick kiddo! Your booth is always so pretty. I can't wait to see what it looks like next time!

Nancy said...

Someday I will make it to the QUeen Bee Market. Looks like a great time and your booth is darling.