Monday, November 7, 2011

REcap The Threadery

The Threadery has come and gone.
Kristen and I are so blessed beyond measure.
We had the BEST vendors and a wonderful venue.
The customers were great and so encouraging.

We definitely consider this first market a huge success!
We were able to bring a small part of the handmade community to northern Orange County.
All of us (vendors) were able to share our heart through our handmade products.

I do believe Kristen and I have decided to host a Spring show! Date still to come.

For now, here are some amazing pictures, taken by our show photographer!


The Threadery
Eisley Rae

The Threadery
Rags to Stitches

The Threadery
Moxxie

The Threadery
Nature Mama

The Threadery
Make it Cozee

The Threadery
Happy Bee Boutique

The Threadery
A Handcrafted Home

The Threadery
Little Wellies

The Threadery
Mama Matryoshka

The Threadery
Fairly Fabulous

The Threadery
This Little Piggie

The Threadery
Lillybug Lane

The Threadery
Polka Dots and Poppies

The Threadery
Bethadee Zoo

The Threadery
MVP Collectables

The Threadery
OliveBlue

The Threadery
Rock-A-Bow

We had such a great time and can't wait for Spring! If you are interested in being a Threadery vendor, please email myself or Kristen for info.  

1 comment:

amanda said...

It was such a great event! My mom and I definitely want to do it again.
Bethadee Zoo