Christmas!!
I love Christmas!
It's the most wonderful time of the year.
No joke, Love it.
Kinsley's middle name is Noelle because of my love for Christmas.
A fun tradition that I grew up with was collecting Christmas ornaments.
When I was a little one, my grandma bought me an ornament from a Hallmark series.
I got houses each year.
I loved this tradition, I loved getting a new house and hanging it on the tree.
The houses are so detailed.
Here is the first one I ever got:
I was four when I got this first one. We keep them in their original packaging and boxes. They are just so special.
Each building is not necessarily a house. I have a cafe, firehouse, post office, etc. The one above is the Cafe with the sweet tables set out..
We have started this tradition for Kins now. Yippie!
Kins will collect cupcakes through the years. Yay! This series started last year (year she was born) and we will get her one each year for her collection.
The ornament on the top right is her first Christmas ornament.
The bottom left ornament, Daniel and I bought this right after he proposed. On the Empire State Building. I love that ornament, it is so sweet and brings butterflies to my stomach just thinking about it.
The ornaments on the bottom right are from our honeymoon in Cancun. We made sure we got a man and a woman. Such fun memories.
I love pretty, decorative trees, but I will always have a sentimental tree, it's what I grew up with and what makes my heart sing with the season.
Here is Kinsley's cupcake this year!
And, If I were still collecting the houses, here's this years:
I just might have to treat myself :)





2 comments:
That is so cute! What a great idea! I love your houses!
treat yo self!
Post a Comment