Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crazy Good Discount!!

Want a discount?
I have a good one for you.
I am going to take a break at the beginning of the year.
I need some family time, 
time to work on projects around the house,
be a mama,
be a wife that does laundry, makes dinners, rests with her husband,
actually puts AWAY the laundry, picks up her house, etc.

Now I am not saying that wives and moms with
handmade businesses don't do the above. I am
just saying that I don't and I am not very good at it.
So, I need a break, to regroup, get my barrings.

Because of this upcoming break, I want to offer you a killer coupon!

If you order by Dec. 15th you will have it in time for Christmas.
The coupon is only good for already made items, no custom orders.
I will be adding a few more items to the shop this week and next so keep 
an eye out.

Coupon Code for 40% off is MERRY11!!

That's right, I'm a giver!!
40% off is crazy good!!

You could buy these great items for someone special or treat yourself!
1, 2, 3, 4 (coming soon)

Or this guy!

So go shop! Have a great time. Use the code MERRY11 all you want!! Enjoy my sweet friends!

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Thanks for the awesome sale - I got a mini for my cousin!